miércoles, 16 de enero de 2019

Introducing myself

Hello everybody, my name is Sergio Erick Chávez, but you can call me either Sergio or Erick I have no problem on that. I am studying the seventh semester of major in Computer Science at Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Estado de México. Once I finish my major I would like to specialize in Networks, which is an area that interests me a lot. 

I am currently working as a Junior Consultant for DGA Consulting Technology developing Business Intelligence apps for Grupo Bimbo. 

What I expect from the Programming Languages course is to learn a new programming language, its functionality, structure, and importance in the computers world so I can apply it to later a project or situation that demands it. I also expect to improve my programming skills which I must say are not of my strengths but I always do my best for learning programming. 

My main hobbies are:

Listening to music: I have a varied taste of music, I can listen to Salsa, Rock, Electronic Music, etc. but my preferred genre is Trance music. 
Taking photos: I enjoy taking photos and upload them to my Instagram account: www.instagram.com/erichav07. I carry my camera everywhere I go, but what I like the most to shoot are landscapes, red carpets (I have been invited to take photos in some red carpets like Kong: Skull Island, Wonder Woman, Valerin and events like Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week) and cars (especially racing cars). One of my dreams is to one day take photos at the Mexico City F1 Grand Prix. 
The last book I enjoyed was "The Cuckoo's Egg". I like going to the cinema very often. My favorite movie genres are action and superheroes (I'm a Marvel fan). The last movies that I enjoyed were: 

Avengers: Infinity War. 
Ready Player One. 
Logan.
Churchill.
Dunkirk.

And the last series that I enjoyed were: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Stranger Things.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario